BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

grazie avete letto il mio blog

try to inspire ;) enjoy my blog

xoxo @alfathanira
DancingPhotographyDrawingDancingPhotographyDrawingDancingPhotography

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Charllote: Goodness gracious! This is so much to absorb. Let me see if I got this right. If I kiss you before midnight, you and Tiana will turn human again, and then we gonna get ourselves married and live happily ever after! The end!

Prince Naveen: Yeah, more or less. But remember, you must give Tiana all the money she requires for her restaurant. Because Tiana...
[glances at Evangeline, the star]

Prince Naveen: She is my Evangeline.

Charllote: Anything you want, sugar.
[applies lipstick]

Charllote: Pucker up, buttercup!
[Naveen half-heartedly puckers his lips]

Princess Tiana: Wait!

Prince Naveen: Tiana?

Charllote: Tiana?

Princess Tiana: Don't do this.

Prince Naveen: I have to do this and we are running out of time!

Princess Tiana: I won't let you!

Prince Naveen: It's the only way to get you your dream!

Princess Tiana: My dream? My dream wouldn't be complete... without you in it.
[shrugs with a smile]

Princess Tiana: I love you, Naveen.

Prince Naveen: Warts and all?

Princess Tiana: Warts and all.

-princess and the frog-


0 comments: