BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

grazie avete letto il mio blog

try to inspire ;) enjoy my blog

xoxo @alfathanira
DancingPhotographyDrawingDancingPhotographyDrawingDancingPhotography

Monday, September 13, 2010

curhat dikit boleh dong-,,-

hmmh i remember you said "we love each other right?" i said "yes, we are. as a couple of bestfriend. very very close friend". i said that word with love:) everyday you send me a chat that proves that you love me. i felt like fly away can't back-_-

one day, you greet me on the chat and said "i'm falling in love with someone" automaticly i asked you "with who?", "someone you don't know". immediately my heart was beat faster:( i don't know what i must to say to reply your chat. speachless. i started cry. okay, you brooke my heart :'(. hmm i started cry when i remember that you send me a chat everyday, a short messages, but one day you said you love someone else.

oh god, i don't know what i have to do now. move on? great idea^^

0 comments: